Re: [steering-discuss] Base - a new mailing list?

Hi :)
As i keep pointing out TDF started up almost exactly 1 year ago.  All the other apps have a number
of people that work on them or happily move between the different apps but none touch base.

Quirks and regressions are quite common in Base between one release of LO and another.  The
regressions sometimes get posted as bug-reports but almost no devs are working on Base so they
don't get fixed.

The current 'plan' of sit&wait has NOT worked during the last 1 year and shows no sign of working
soon.

It would be nice to have a list dedicated to Base where we could discuss issues about how to
re-invigorate that part of the project.
Regards from
Tom :)