Re: [steering-discuss] Base - a new mailing list?

On 13 September 2011 07:47, Jonathan Aquilina <eagles051387@gmail.com>wrote:

On 13/09/2011 08:43, Ian Lynch wrote:

I think part of the problem is the rise of client server databases with
the
internet. It's a bit of an irony because to start with OOo used the
principle of connecting to a database rather than including the old
Addabas
that was with StarOffice. Snag now is that even if the use of Base is
minority it's difficult to withdraw it without upsetting them.

Ian
Sent from my Android Smartphone.
www.theingots.org

On 13 Sep 2011 00:16, "Tom Davies"<tomdavies04@yahoo.co.**uk<tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>>