[steering-discuss] Base - a new mailing list?

Hi :)
A few people have asked about starting up a new mailing list to try to bring together people that
want to work on Base.  People from Documentation, Developers perhaps later on some people from
Design.

At the moment there are people that want to work on Base but each is isolated and 'waiting' for
people on other teams to do things that need to be done before they can start.

Could we start up a new mailing list to allow cross-group collaboration on Base?  Who should i ask
to set it up?  Should i ask the web team?
Regards from
Tom :)