[steering-discuss] SPI BoD meeting

Hi all,

The Board of Directors of Software in the Public Interest, Inc., will
hold a public board of directors meeting on Wednesday, 14th September
2011 at 20:30 UTC.

The agenda for the meeting is open for additions and is available at
http://www.spi-inc.org/meetings/agendas/2011/2011-09-14/
I'll attend the meeting.

Kind regards
Sophie

sophi. I've been to the 'donation' page...

http://www.spi-inc.org/donations/

and the credit-card based page linked from there

https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx?wid=34115

does not allow for a donation earmarked to libreoffice.

Norbert

Hi Norbert,

Hi all,

The Board of Directors of Software in the Public Interest, Inc., will
hold a public board of directors meeting on Wednesday, 14th September
2011 at 20:30 UTC.

The agenda for the meeting is open for additions and is available at
http://www.spi-inc.org/meetings/agendas/2011/2011-09-14/
I'll attend the meeting.

sophi. I've been to the 'donation' page...

http://www.spi-inc.org/donations/

and the credit-card based page linked from there

https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx?wid=34115

does not allow for a donation earmarked to libreoffice.

Thanks a lot for checking. I'll take care of that today.
Kind regards
Sophie