Re: [steering-discuss] Certification of end-user skills

Hi André, all

2011/9/7 Andre Schnabel <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>

Hi,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Von: "Charles-H. Schulz" <charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org>
While I do not know how well TDF certification fits with respect to your
project (I suspect there's some overlap but there are also lots of
differences in terms of audience and purpose) I think it would be a good
idea for you to use the LibreOffice logo , as it can only benefit TDF,
LibreOffice and your company. My only conditions would of course be no
exclusivity (i.e the respective parties are not tied in any sort of
exclusive agreement) and that it does not preclude any future
certification of our own.

I second that.

Just to add: the LibreOffice-Logo without TDF tag line should be used.

thank you very much for your support.
I think it will be in the interest of both. ;-)

BTW: Andre would you be so kind to
send me a PM with your phone, I'd like to
call you asap.

Manfred