Re: [steering-discuss] SC Meeting: Minutes Draft, 2011-09-07

Hi Christoph,

Christoph Noack wrote on 2011-09-07 21:57:
@ SC members and deputies: Please review the meeting minutes to make
sure everything is correct (especially since we've discussed so many
topics). Otherwise, you might miss an action item that has been
accidentally assigned to you ;-)))

thanks for the notes, looks good to me!