[steering-discuss] New Members

Hi all,

MC had a last round of processing membership applications before the BoD elections. We processed all applications we received until 2011-09-02 23:59UTC.

Our new members are:

- João Fernando Costa Júnior (promoting LibO in Brazil with magazin an trainings)
- Helio Jose Santiago Ferreira (contributng to the Brazilian magazin and official Brazilian LibO DVD)
- Laurent Godard (code contribution and support in french community)
- Eilidh McAdam (code contributions on Visio import)
- Stephan Bergmann (counsel for developers, code contribution)
- Luňák Luboš (code contributions on .docx filters, bugfixing)
- Xisco Faulí Tarazona (code contributions, converting java wizards to python)
- Knut Olav Bøhmer (QA work, code contribution e.g. on filters and DDE)
- Versini Arnaud (code contribution, code cleanup)
- Eike Rathke (code contribution for calc and i18n)
- Marc-André Laverdière (code contribution, security fixes)

A warm welcome to all of them from my side

Kind regards
André

Hi :slight_smile:
+1
Good to see a lot of good people joining officially :slight_smile:
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile: