Re: [steering-discuss] Certification of end-user skills

Hi :)
"Bad" was not really the right word.  "Negative" would have been more apt.
Anyway the point is that i mis-read the email and failed to see the positives.
Written communication is sometimes limited because it it lacks 90% of what you
get from face-to-face.  On the other hand it neatly gets around a lot of
prejudices so on balance it usually works quite well.

I think we all want LibreOffice to get out there as much as possible and to have
good support structures, if that's reasonably easily possible.  This and other
training programmes seem an excellent way to achieve that.
Regards from
Tom :)