Re: [steering-discuss] Certification of end-user skills

Ok, no problem, that is what we intended. We have had internet problems at
the hotel so I only have my phone. Tomorrow I can make a better reply. I had
a meeting with Manfred Reiter this morning about further EU project grant
applications so we hope that tdf people can become involved. But more
tomorrow.

Ian
Sent from my Android Smartphone.
www.theingots.org