Re: [steering-discuss] next call and Hackfest

On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 13:46 +0000, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
I won't be in Munich but I think the only ongoing work, aside the
release process is the conference

        Umm ;-) and the creating of the German Stiftung ... there is some value
in holding feet to the fire each week on that topic ;-) that doesn't
need to happen on the phone of course - it could be done in a simple
E-mail (like this) ;->

        ATB,

                Michael.