[steering-discuss] next call and Hackfest

Hello,

who is planning to take part in the next SC call, this Saturday? Some of us (Thorsten, Italo, Christoph, André and myself, IIRC) are at the Munich Hackfest.

Does it make sense to host the call anyways, or shall we skip this one and hear each other next week on Wednesday?

Florian

The quorum is in Munich, then...

Hi,

The quorum is in Munich, then...

the question is rather: Do we have time to interrupt the Hackfest for an hour to participate in the call?

Florian

I was just joking :wink:

:slight_smile:
Well, it wouldn't be a too bad idea to have a call from there and meet face to face during the call, but I don't know if it makes too much sense to interrupt the Hackfest for that

I won't be in Munich but I think the only ongoing work, aside the
release process is the conference, and that is handled by their
respective teams, so I think it's all right not to have the call on
Saturday.

best,

Hi,

I won't be in Munich but I think the only ongoing work, aside the
release process is the conference, and that is handled by their
respective teams, so I think it's all right not to have the call on
Saturday.

indeed, I second that. If nobody objects or has a very urgent agenda item, I propose we skip the call, and hear each other the week thereafter on Wednesday.

Florian

Umm :wink: and the creating of the German Stiftung ... there is some value
in holding feet to the fire each week on that topic :wink: that doesn't
need to happen on the phone of course - it could be done in a simple
E-mail (like this) ;->

  ATB,

    Michael.

Hi,

  Umm;-) and the creating of the German Stiftung ... there is some value
in holding feet to the fire each week on that topic;-) that doesn't
need to happen on the phone of course - it could be done in a simple
E-mail (like this) ;->

will publish a blog post on this topic soon. Status quo is that the lawyer has been contracted, the documents are ready and he is working on approaching the states of Berlin, Hessen and Bavaria, so everything is on its way. :slight_smile:

Florian