Re: [steering-discuss] LinuxCon Europe

Hi :)
+1
For meetings, conferences, training days and stuff like that we would often have
an amount for "refreshments".  In "End of Year Accounts" or "Financial
Statements" for SMBs (Small-Medium sized Business) there is often be an item
labelled "Refreshments" buried in "Other Expenses".  Is food not allowed in
organisations registered in Germany?  It would be a shame because you have great
stuff over there.

Regards from
Tom :)