Re: [steering-discuss] LinuxCon Europe

On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 10:45 +0100, Simon Phipps wrote:
That's an odd rule. A reimbursement for a guest or for an emissary
should include Travel, Accommodation and Living. The only place in
recent memory that has told me it does not pay for Living is TDF.

        Paying for everything is clearly the ideal. The current financial
reality is that we need to stretch and apply our resources quite
carefully I think. Most of us eat at home too ;-)

        Hopefully when we have an actual entity, and a consolidated financial
position, and a real budget, and ongoing fundraising etc. we can do
better ...

        ATB,

                Michael.