Re: [steering-discuss] LinuxCon Europe

Hi Italo,

thanks for your engagement!

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2011-08-26 11:04:
Including food, I will spend a maximum of 300 Euro. I am asking the
Steering Committee to approve this reimbursement.

Given that we can pay this from SPI (paying from FrODeV is a bit problematic when it comes to travel costs and foreign countries, due to tax regulations) - +1 from my side.

The only point we should talk about is "food" - as a general rule, normally reimbursements should only contain hotel and transportation, but no food. TDF has no rules yet on this, but maybe we should limit it to that?