[steering-discuss] New members

Hi all,

Here are the names of the members who have been accepted during the
last MC session this week:

- Clovis Tristão, Brasilian wiki, blog and magazine
- Stuart Swales, en_GB localization
- Andrea Pescetti, site translation in Italian, support, maintenance
and development of the Italian dictionary and thesaurus, minor QA
activities
- Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér, Danish translation of LibreOffice
as well as the project Stavekontrolden, a crowd-sourced effort to
create a Danish Hunspell dictionary for LO, then OOo.

A warm welcome to all of them from my side
Kind regards
Sophie

Hi,

Wow that's great news, one more reason to work hard for the community.
I appreciate the community's recognition of my humble contribution.
Tkanks a lot,

Clóvis

Indeed, welcome Clovis, welcome to all the new members!

Best,

Charles.

[...]

deleted

--