Re: [steering-discuss] Re: trademark use request

Hi :)
I like the way "thereof" makes it sound more legally binding somehow.  The line
does not seem to state that people "must" or even "should" only use branding as
stated in the trademark policy.  I am probably missing something here because i
have no idea about the law in this area.
Regards from
Tom :)