Re: [steering-discuss] Re: trademark use request

On 23 Aug 2011, at 13:03, Alexander Thurgood wrote:

Le 23/08/11 10:18, Florian Effenberger a écrit :

Second thoughts,

subject to international copyright laws. Uses are explained our
trademark policy.

better still :

"Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy."

I agree that's more precise English. I am a little concerned it's uncommon usage that those with
English as a second language might consider difficult, and thus I prefer your earlier suggestion:

"Usage is explained in our trademark policy."

No big issue though, just a preference. I'd welcome your comment.

S.