[steering-discuss] Vote: decision on screenshots

Hi,

I would like to call for an official steering committee vote for the screenshot issue. Based on the feedback on this list, this is the final version I propose to vote upon. Please do *not* change the text anymore at this stage, we really should get it finished now. :wink:

"Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should preferably be taken on GNU/Linux, but may also be taken on any other operating system.

The Steering Committee recommends a consistent visual appearance (e.g. theming and branding) for the screenshots taken on the selected operating system. It is up to the LibreOffice community how to achieve that consistency."

+1 from my side

Thanks to everyone who worked on this!

Florian

Florian Effenberger wrote:

"Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should
preferably be taken on GNU/Linux, but may also be taken on any other
operating system.

The Steering Committee recommends a consistent visual appearance
(e.g. theming and branding) for the screenshots taken on the
selected operating system. It is up to the LibreOffice community how
to achieve that consistency."

+1

-- Thor "put this topic to rest" sten :wink:

+1

C.

Hi,

Florian Effenberger wrote:
> "Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should
> preferably be taken on GNU/Linux, but may also be taken on any other
> operating system.
>
> The Steering Committee recommends a consistent visual appearance
> (e.g. theming and branding) for the screenshots taken on the
> selected operating system. It is up to the LibreOffice community how
> to achieve that consistency."

+1

+1

+1
Sophie

+1

+1

Charles.

Hi,

--
Olivier Hallot
Founder, Steering Commitee Member - The Document Foundation

List archive:

http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/steering-discuss/

deleted

Hi,

Datum: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 21:56:11 +0200
Von: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

"Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should preferably
be taken on GNU/Linux, but may also be taken on any other operating
system.

The Steering Committee recommends a consistent visual appearance (e.g.
theming and branding) for the screenshots taken on the selected
operating system. It is up to the LibreOffice community how to achieve
that consistency."

+1

André

Hi,

+1

David

Hello,

thanks for the fast votes! This has now been added as BoD decision to http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Decisions

Florian

Hi :slight_smile:
Looks good. A good page too. It seems that all decisions are unanimous which
hopefully makes them stronger than simple majority. In at least 1 case the
deputies confirmed there was strong feeling about the decision being correct.

Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

+1 (deputy's vote, although "real" SC members already voted)

Cheers,
christoph

+1 Italo