Re: [steering-discuss] Proposal: how to use the GSoC money

Hi Thorsten, all,

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Thorsten Behrens
<thb@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hi there,
[...]

Proposal:
 * accept GSoC money through SPI

Cédric told me that he is now in contact with the SPI treasurer, so I
won't intervene later. In any case if you still need me don't hesitate
to ask.

 * reimburse Fridrich and Cedric for their travel to the mentor
  summit
+1
 * offer travel stipends to successful students, for the LibOCon
+1
 * cap above expenses at $5000 (the amount we receive from Google) -
  or slightly less, does SPI charge us something for handling the
  money?
If you look at the treasurer report here
http://www.spi-inc.org/meetings/agendas/2011/2011-08-10/
there is some processing fees, I can ask for explanations and details
to Michael if you want.

Let's discuss and (if possible) approve this on this Saturday's SC
call.
+1

Kind regards
Sophie