Re: [steering-discuss] Proposal: how to use the GSoC money

Tom Davies wrote:
I think that final figure was meant to be $500 rather than $5,000?
Earlier it said $500 per person or something?

Nope. It's $500 per student, plus $2000 max for the mentor summit
travel. Tallies up to $5000 from Google, and I would not dare asking
to spend more than we get. ;)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten