Re: [steering-discuss] contracting a lawyer for the foundation's set-up process

Hi :)
That is the way most organisations do it afaik.  The deputies vote is not really
wasted as it has indicated general feeling and also frees the other person from
having to worry about voting (unless they disagree with their deputy).

Regards from
Tom :)