Re: [steering-discuss] contracting a lawyer for the foundation's set-up process

Hi,

Von: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

Tom Davies wrote on 2011-08-17 12:48:
I think that counts as 6 votes with none against, so it's "nem con" or
something.  The votes from deputies doesn't count if the  people they
are
deputies for have voted.  Not that it makes much difference since it's
still a
strong majority with none against.

I think so, too - but André planned the page, so maybe he has some
insight on how to have the wording ;)

well .. this has not so much to do with the "page design" ;)

But I agree to count 6 votes (rather 7 as Olivier also approved).
We can list two positive deputy votes not counting for the decision.

André