Re: [steering-discuss] addition to trademark policy

Hi,

Michael Meeks wrote on 2011-08-16 16:16:
        So - FWIW, IMHO all of this is a bit over complicated; the more text we
add the weaker the policy. I would personally rather prefer to subset
our TM policy to the name 'LibreOffice' and the associated marks; and
then have some other blurb about when using the TDF mark is allowable -
which could be much looser, and separate.

        OTOH, this is an improvement I guess.

that might make sense. To proceed, I propose I now incorporate the changes if nobody objects by tomorrow, and we then still can work on a new version in the near future.

So, if anyone vetoes to my latest draft (http://www.mail-archive.com/steering-discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg01443.html), please let me know by tomorrow, otherwise I will publish it in the wiki, thus modifying our official trademark policy.