Re: [steering-discuss] contracting a lawyer for the foundation's set-up process

I thought I voted yet....

+1

Olivier

Em 17-08-2011 07:41, Florian Effenberger escreveu:
Hello,

I just counted the votes, and I found at least these voting +1:

Florian
Charles
Italo
Thorsten
André
Sophie

Plus Michael and Christoph and deputies, plus some "non-binding" votes, so I hereby close the vote and just added it as an official decision to http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Decisions

@André: I ws not sure on how to reflect the current voting - Michael and Christoph voted +1, but the seat holders they are deputies for voted themselves. I wrote "approved with votes of 8 voting members (including two deputy votes)" - should that be just 6 voting members instead, to make clear only 6 people had "valid" votes?

Thanks for your support!

Olivier Hallot
Founder, Steering Commitee Member - The Document Foundation
Voicing the enterprise needs
+55-21-8822-8812