Re: [steering-discuss] addition to trademark policy

On Fri, 2011-08-12 at 11:02 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
if we do so, are there any objections to my proposed trademark policy
change? Here it is again for convenience:

        So - FWIW, IMHO all of this is a bit over complicated; the more text we
add the weaker the policy. I would personally rather prefer to subset
our TM policy to the name 'LibreOffice' and the associated marks; and
then have some other blurb about when using the TDF mark is allowable -
which could be much looser, and separate.

        OTOH, this is an improvement I guess.

        ATB,

                Michael.