Re: [steering-discuss] contracting a lawyer for the foundation's set-up process

+1

Best Regards

Varun
On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 6:04 AM, Thorsten Behrens <
thb@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Florian Effenberger wrote:
In order to have legal advice for the process, which might take a
few weeks, I'd like to ask the steering committee to approve a sum
of 3.000,- € in total.

+1 - this has my approval.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten