Re: [steering-discuss] List discussion & purpose

2011/8/12 drew <drew@baseanswers.com>

On Fri, 2011-08-12 at 18:08 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

drew wrote on 2011-08-12 17:52:
Is it exhaustive?

I just checked the mailing list system. There still is the conference
jury mailing list, where all paper submissions are being sent to.
Everyone had a chance to join the jury, we made a public call. Jury
discussions are not meant to be a secret, but I doubt speakers would
like to have their proposals immediately public, as they might contain
private data.

Paulo alluded to this type - situational, or what I call one-off,
one-time, use.

<snip>

What was missing from the list is the internal discussion list of the
membership committee, where the members of the membership committee are
on.

Right - that was one other that came to my mind, wasn't sure though.

Alright - referring to another email, since I poked the nest I'll take
the task of creating a wiki page - no URLs.

Thank you Drew.

Best,
Charles.