Re: [steering-discuss] List discussion & purpose

Hi,

drew wrote on 2011-08-12 17:52:
Is it exhaustive?

I just checked the mailing list system. There still is the conference jury mailing list, where all paper submissions are being sent to. Everyone had a chance to join the jury, we made a public call. Jury discussions are not meant to be a secret, but I doubt speakers would like to have their proposals immediately public, as they might contain private data.

Then we have some more technical aliases, like for blog notifications, wiki messages, donations notifications, Twitter and identi.ca, as well as IRC, but they are all no mailing lists, just mail aliases for technical messages.

In addition, there's an alias for the info@ address (SC+deputies), plus for the legal@ address (SC+deputies).

What was missing from the list is the internal discussion list of the membership committee, where the members of the membership committee are on.

That's it.