Re: [steering-discuss] List discussion & purpose

2011/8/12 Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

Hi,

<snip>

I think it has been discussed in public rather often that there is a
private list where all the steering committee members are on, and that there
are private phone calls sometimes.

We never planned to have things in secret, so sorry if that impression has
grown.

Florian

Hi Florian,

I understand that. My feeling is that things are becoming clearer and
clearer, and this discussion is very healthy =)

I'm not saying that there are things done in secret. I am just trying to say
that, if some privacy is needed (and I do agree with that), at least the
access to the private discussions should have some rules. First to give
access to the issue's stakeholders. Second to remain private despite the
free access for stakeholders. Maybe access should be given for a limited
time, based in threads, or whatever. I'm not sure if I'm making myself
clear, am I?

Sorry, if not. =)

--
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org**>

Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador
http://www.pasl.net.br
http://almalivre.wordpress.com
Curitiba - PR
Linux User #432358
Ubuntu User #28729

"For people to achieve peace in their relationships, spiritual peace and the
peace among people, it's necessary, earlier, to win the internal battle
between virtues and defects" - Talal Husseini - Acropolitan Philosopher