Re: [steering-discuss] List discussion & purpose

On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 14:10 +0200, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Hi,

This is a short reminder about the purpose of this list. It has been setup
to serve as the SC / BoD primary communication channel. Therefore it
accomodates SC members & requests from project members. While we do
appreciate everyone's input we'd like to keep non-essential content on other
lists.

Hi Charles.

With all due respect and specifically with regards to the last sentence
above - perhaps having this list at all was a mistake.

There is a private mailing list for the SC members use when _absolutely_
required, is there not?

For all other items it seems appropriate to just use the same lists as
the rest of us.

Sincerely,

Drew Jensen