Re: [steering-discuss] addition to trademark policy

Hi Tom, all!

A quick note ... mis-using the steering-discuss being an SC deputy.

Am Mittwoch, den 10.08.2011, 10:35 +0100 schrieb Tom Davies:
Sounds good to me but i'm curious about the Branding Team's thoughts on this.
Italo?

I'm not Italo, but I'm one of those who (with Bernhard, Nik, Ivan, ...)
developed the today's branding. Personally, I would be happy if we could
ship the non-tagline logo - and add the tagline on demand. This will
make things more simple and even more visually attractive.

When we worked on the motif design, Nik already made a draft how this
could look like:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/b/b3/ScatterInContext_bunch.jpg

So +1 to the proposal.

One thing that - then - needs to be addressed is the todays tagline
logo. Later this year, I'd like to propose a small revision to make
non-tagline and tagline logo more consistent.

Cheers,
Christoph