Re: [steering-discuss] addition to trademark policy

Hi :)
Good point.  There are a LOT of distros out there so perhaps it might be best to
save up applications until there is a batch to work through to help with
work-flow.  Anyway, there is no point worrying about this unless the TDF
suddenly gets swamped with tons of requests and that would give the batch
anyway!  lol

Ok, lets forget this suggestion and get back to what this thread was really
about before i side-tracked it (apols) :)
Regards from
Tom :)