Re: [steering-discuss] addition to trademark policy

Hi :)
+1
if it could be that simple then it would be easy to give quick answers to
requests.  I'm not sure what the relevance of Debian is.

Could there be an agreement now to allow any distro in the top 100  (or just top
50?) at DistroWatch

http://distrowatch.com
to use 'the proper' logos and splash-screen rather than the community versions.
Any other distros that contact TDF could be dealt with one at a time but it
might help to have a blanket agreement covering the most popular ones.

Regards from
Tom :)