Re: [steering-discuss] decision on screenshots

Hi :)
I can live with that.

I would prefer it if "theming" was replaced with "Branding" and "risk" with
"risks".  Also the line
"but it feels that the legal risk involved is no greater than other theoretical
risk free software projects face."

replaced with
"but it feels that the legal risk involved is low and easily avoided by using
screen-shots from Gnu&Linux where possible."

However, i think Florian's new version is plenty good enough.
Regards from
Tom :)