Re: [steering-discuss] Fw: [libreoffice-users] Slovak site

Hi Peter,

On 2011-07-20 at 16:26 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:

my name is Peter Kubek and I am from Slovak republic.
I am owner domain www.libreoffice.sk

Can I work on slovak site? sk.libreoffice.org?

So I think the best would be to contact the Slovak mailing lists
directly:

http://sk.libreoffice.org/ako-prispie/

Regarding www.libreoffice.sk, if you want to redirect that to
http://sk.libreoffice.org (I think the best solution), it is possible to
setup the TDF configuration so that all you'd need to do would be to
change the www.libreoffice.sk DNS entry to the right TDF server - I am
doing the same with http://www.libreoffice.cz .

Regards,
Kendy