Re: [steering-discuss] addition to trademark policy

On Sat, 2011-08-06 at 18:43 +0200, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Caolan,

I think we got that covered already in the text... Or am I wrong?

I thought it was such that the default logos (with TDF on it) could be
used under the "substantially unchanged" concept. But on re-reading, it
reads more like the implication is that it can be called LibreOffice
under the "substantially unchanged" concept, but that death to anyone
using the TDF tagline ?

I'm not super-attached to the TDF tagline for distro/personal builds,
but I am attached to using the default logos, whichever they are, for
distro/personal builds.

C.