[steering-discuss] decision on screenshots

Hello,

as one of my tasks from the previous SC calls, I promised to come up with a slightly modified statement regarding the use of screenshots.

Here it is:

==
Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should preferably be taken on Linux, but may also be taken on any other operating system. The Steering Committee acknowledges that there is a small legal risk involved for screenshots on non-free operating systems, but the risk is deemed low.
==

Does this reflect everyone's wishes?

What I want to say is:

1. The preferred solution for screenshots is to do them with Linux, but any other operating system is acceptable as well.

2. There is a small legal risk, but we doubt it is of practical relevance.

Any native speaker who wants to improve the wording, feel free, but please do not completely change the meaning. :-) The following two items have to be in that statement.

I'd like to proceed to voting on the statement soon.

Thanks,