[steering-discuss] Who manages tomorrow's call?

Hello,

I most likely will be on the road tomorrow, and heard that a few other SC members are unavailable as well for the call.

So, first question is: Who from the SC is actually joining? If everybody is out, it might make sense to adjourn the call.

If the call takes place, who can manage it, i.e. dialing in with the secret PIN to open the room?

Thanks,
Florian

Florian Effenberger wrote (05-08-11 20:09)

So, first question is: Who from the SC is actually joining? If everybody
is out, it might make sense to adjourn the call.

If needed, I can stand in for e.g. Italo.