Re: [steering-discuss] Reminder: SC call this Saturday

Florian Effenberger wrote:

Please feel free to add your agenda items to the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings

I will be away for the next ten days, so I will miss this week and next
week conference calls. Davide has never showed up for a conference call
and I wonder if he will be able to make this one (his last message to
this list was months ago). In order to avoid quorum problems, if Davide
does not show up by tomorrow saying that he can attend the next two CC,
I am appointing Cor Nouws as my temporary deputy until August 15, when I
will be back in duty. Ciao, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli
tel: +39.348.5653829