[steering-discuss] Reminder: SC call this Saturday

Hello,

this is just a quick reminder that the next steering committee call is this Saturday, 1400 UTC.

Please feel free to add your agenda items to the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings

@Christoph: I might be on the road on Saturday, so would you be able to jump in as my deputy in case I cannot make it?

Looking forward to hearing you!

Florian

Florian Effenberger wrote:

Please feel free to add your agenda items to the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings

I will be away for the next ten days, so I will miss this week and next
week conference calls. Davide has never showed up for a conference call
and I wonder if he will be able to make this one (his last message to
this list was months ago). In order to avoid quorum problems, if Davide
does not show up by tomorrow saying that he can attend the next two CC,
I am appointing Cor Nouws as my temporary deputy until August 15, when I
will be back in duty. Ciao, Italo

Hi Florian, all!

Hello,

this is just a quick reminder that the next steering committee call is
this Saturday, 1400 UTC.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Please feel free to add your agenda items to the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings

@Christoph: I might be on the road on Saturday, so would you be able to
jump in as my deputy in case I cannot make it?

Yep, and in the ideal case you'll be able to take over 14:30 UTC, since
I have to leave then :-\ So if we can manage the important decisions
within 30 mins, everything is fine (for me).

Cheers,
Christoph

Jfyi: i'll be in a train and unavailable.

Best,

Charles.