Re: [steering-discuss] funding for system operations meeting

Hi :)
I think that in the specific case of David it would be smart to invite him to
join the sys-admin team.  I do appreciate it might not be good to allow everyone
to join as and when they feel like it but David is a significant contributor to
the docs team in that role.  If he isn't invited to join then out will be
missing out on a lot of talent there.  Ideally there would be someone from the
Brazilian Team too to spread the load internationally but i don't know of anyone
in any other team that has shown David's level of commitment and skill in that
particular type of role.  To be fair i am not on the Brazilian lists so they
might have someone too.

Regards from
Tom :)