Re: [steering-discuss] funding for system operations meeting

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hi,

Norbert Thiebaud wrote on 2011-07-29 18:06:

Ahh, so you're asking TDF to cover the 600 euro budget overrun. Now I get
it:-)
Thanks for the clarification

actually, I would like to ask to cover everything from the TDF account, as
this would be fair.

Of course, if the German association wants to spend the 1,600 € from their
account, then only the 600 € are needed, but from my gut feeling, paying
everything from the TDF account would make more sense to me.

I don't disagree that, based on the agenda and participants, it would
make more sens, but then why didn't you put the initial budget
proposal in front of the TDF SC rather than the 'German Association'
board ?

(anyway, my quibbling was triggered by the notion that one should
translate German minutes of another association to be informed on what
is going on at TDF :-) )

Norbert