Re: [steering-discuss] funding for system operations meeting

Hi,

Norbert Thiebaud wrote on 2011-07-29 18:06:
Ahh, so you're asking TDF to cover the 600 euro budget overrun. Now I get it:-)
Thanks for the clarification

actually, I would like to ask to cover everything from the TDF account, as this would be fair.

Of course, if the German association wants to spend the 1,600 € from their account, then only the 600 € are needed, but from my gut feeling, paying everything from the TDF account would make more sense to me.