Re: [steering-discuss] funding for system operations meeting

Hi,

Drew Jensen wrote on 2011-07-29 18:03:

OK - that sounds as if the decision by the FrODev BOD was to expend the
1,000 euro from the FrODev account, not the the TDF account, yes?

that's how I understood it. However, since the weekend was solely TDF-related, and the association doesn't get any donations right now, but TDF gets, I would even propose to take the money from the TDF account, which I find just fair.

Actual costs exceeded projection by 60%.

Positively said, many more people volunteered to work as admins, which is a good sign, so 60% cost exceeding shouldn't be a concern. Many other foundations I know have paid fulltime admins, so we can consider ourselves very happy that just travel funding is needed. :-)

Is the SC agreeing then to pay the entire 1,600 euro from the TDF fund
now, or just the 600 excess?

I would indeed propose the former one, to be honest.