Re: [steering-discuss] funding for system operations meeting

Hi David,

David Nelson wrote on 2011-07-28 15:09:
*Some*  being the operative word... I never heard about this... Was it
publicized at all on the website mailing list and I missed it?

no, it was in first place a board decision of the German association, so it was published in their meeting minutes (in German). However, since it affects TDF, I wanted to raise the topic here.

In any case, if you do another one, could you maybe give me a
heads-up? It would have been interesting to meet other people
administering infrastructure for TDF.

This meeting was only an internal one for the existing admins, so we didn't spread the word too far. However, we might make a workshop for interested parties the next time.