Re: [steering-discuss] funding for system operations meeting

Hi Florian,

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
as some of you know, the TDF admins had a system operations meeting in
Munich about one month ago:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/System_Operations/Meeting_2011-01

*Some* being the operative word... I never heard about this... Was it
publicized at all on the website mailing list and I missed it?

In any case, if you do another one, could you maybe give me a
heads-up? It would have been interesting to meet other people
administering infrastructure for TDF.

TIA if so, ;-)

--
David Nelson