Re: [steering-discuss] funding for system operations meeting

Hi,

Von: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

In total, when we want to pay everyone their hotels, and their travel,
we would end up with about 1.600 € in total, so 600 € more than
initially planned. I have to formally ask the German association's board
of directors for approval, but since I intend to use the TDF bank
account for payments, I wanted to check with the SC first if you would
support such a request or not.

+1

André