Re: [steering-discuss] funding for system operations meeting

On 27/07/2011 21:08, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
2011/7/27 Italo Vignoli<italo.vignoli@gmail.com>

Thorsten Behrens wrote:

Florian Effenberger wrote:

As the weekend was a pure working weekend, and people spend lots of
their time during week and on weekends, for keeping our
infrastructure running, I consider it justified to not give them the
burden of also paying out of their own pockets.

  +1
-- Thorsten

+1
Italo