Re: [steering-discuss] funding for system operations meeting

Hi :)
+1
Although my vote doesn't count.  It's a bad idea generally but it was a
difficult one to budget for since it's still so early in TDF's existence.  Lets
hope future meetings are so productive and so well attended!

Regards from
Tom :)