[steering-discuss] funding for system operations meeting

Hello,

as some of you know, the TDF admins had a system operations meeting in Munich about one month ago: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/System_Operations/Meeting_2011-01

Since we had many people from various regions who are engaging themselves as admins, the German association agreed on spending 1.000 € for travel and lodging. Luckily, more people than initially planned joined, but that also means that the budget doesn't suffice.

In total, when we want to pay everyone their hotels, and their travel, we would end up with about 1.600 € in total, so 600 € more than initially planned. I have to formally ask the German association's board of directors for approval, but since I intend to use the TDF bank account for payments, I wanted to check with the SC first if you would support such a request or not.

As the weekend was a pure working weekend, and people spend lots of their time during week and on weekends, for keeping our infrastructure running, I consider it justified to not give them the burden of also paying out of their own pockets.